- Monday through Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturdays & Sundays in October only: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays are closed in September and November
- Cranberry Blossom Day, always the last Saturday in June from 9am-11am
- Harvest Day (see below) is always the first Saturday in October. Rain or shine we promise cranberry harvest. Tours from 9am-12:00pm
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Our Public Harvest Day gives visitors a chance to see cranberries being harvested whether there is rain, shine or snow (we’ve harvested in them all).
We set aside several beds each year for this occasion and try to show several different stages of harvesting taking place.
You will be able to take pictures and videos of cranberries being harvested and have all your cranberry questions answered. Including our favorite, “Do cranberries grow in water?”
Family members of the Wetherby Cranberry Company will be your personal guides to explain what you are seeing and answer all other questions you have.
The packaging warehouse will be open and fresh cranberries will be available to be purchased.
It’s a great way to see harvest for the 1st or 50th time and see a truly unique agriculture harvesting experience firsthand.
From young children through senior citizens, all will enjoy the sights of the “sea of red” being harvested.
Harvest Day Tour Rates (NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED)
- Adults: $10.00
- Children 6 to 18: $5.00
- Children 5 and under: FREE
Want to wade in a cranberry bog?
- It’s just $10.00 to slip on a pair of hip boots and wade in a bed of floating cranberries
- Truly a once in a lifetime experience
- Bring your camera!